DynInt005 – Middle Eastern Ambiences
This is a collection of stereo urban ambiences collected in Cairo (Egypt) and Dubai (in the United Arab Emirates). In these files you’ll find an assortment of sounds perfect for portraying a living and active city. Calls to Prayer play in the distance while people go about their daily lives. From the Spice Souk in Dubai to the back alleys of Studio Galal in Cairo, something is always moving. The collection comes with over 50 files, ranging from 21 seconds to nearly 11 minutes in length, for a total of 90 minutes of unique ambiences to put you in the “Cradle of Civilization.”
Here’s a sampling of what’s included. Check out the metadata sheet to see all of the ambiences included in the library.
- 56 stereo files, all recorded and delivered at 24/96
- Metadata embedded and Soundminer ready
- Full track listing and metadata can be viewed by downloading this tab-delimited text file (load into any spreadsheet software such as MS Excel or Open Office Calc)
- Single User License – $70 (for inquiries regarding multiple user licenses, please use the contact form)
- Individual files also available on Sounddogs.com [note: Link goes to general Dynamic Interference library page, not the individual library.]